Sunday, January 3, 2010

Tree.Sik.Fye.

Three Hundred Sixty Five pictures in 365 days.

I have no clue whether I will make it until next winter, but I am going to give it my darnedest.

Here are the rules:

1) Take and post one (1) new picture every day for one (1) year.
2) All pictures must be posted SOOC (straight out of camera).
3) IF an edited picture is to be posted, the SOOC picture must be posted as well.

The Goal: At the end of 2010 I am going to print the blog off into a photobook and be able to track the (hopeful) improvement of my photography skills, as well as have a picture of the baby every day. No, the picture will not be of the baby EVERY day, but most days I am sure it will be.

Feel free to join in on the fun and post your URL into the Comments section under this post, or email me...ugh, oh great now my computer is in French mode.... and I will follow your 365 as well.

HAPPY PICTURE TAKING.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you've given yourself a challenge, Nic.
Have fun. Baby is quite a model.
Love, Grandma

The Griffiths said...

Thanks Grandma!! I'm excited... I'm really enjoying learning something new!