Saturday, May 3, 2008

Rest Easy...The RING HAS BEEN PURCHASED!

Ha ha...for those who know us well you know ALL about the ring dilema. Well, no more my friends... I won't be posting a picture of it just yet... I think it's better to be surprised about some things. So I guess I won't be borrowing Maureen's rings after all! Ha ha ha.... Oh and I should note, in true Nicole fashion we did end up buying the FIRST ring(s) I tried on. Ha - I don't know why I don't just trust myself and save the time and always just buy the first thing. I NEVER find anything I like better by waiting.

Today was a day of shopping, so no pictures. We actually spent just about all day shopping AND it was hot out (very unusual for any of us to give up a bit of sun for any reason), but we did get some great deals.

Ty's dad and Susan get here tomorrow night and we're going touring around with them for a few days to see some sights (so those days we should have some great pictures), but I think
We also dropped Ty's suit and my DRESS off at the cleaners - boring information for some, but IMPORTANT facts for others.


Still no "Tree's" Joce... But then again, if I had a tree that looked like that I'd probably hide it pretty well too. I'm thinking I might just print out a picture and take it around - its a hard tree to describe seriously to someone. (the closest thing i've seen are some dudes on the beach - but that'd be an awkward picture to request...let me know what you think).

*There was NO RANDOM act's of Lettucing today........ The joke is still not that funny.....

No comments: