Tuesday, June 1, 2010

8 months.

8 months bigger.
8 months smarter.
8 months older.
8 months...unbelievable!

When someone finds the time that just disappeared, can you return it to me!!!

Just so you know... I'm done apologizing for not updating enough. It's too redundant. I know I don't update enough, so I apologize this last time, and then it's a standing apology!!!!

I'm just too busy having fun to be on here. Poor excuse I know, but it's the truth and all I got.

Big news on this front, Habbs has figured out to sign More...which remarkably kind of looks alot like her clapping (hey, I didn't say she was brilliant!), so it takes some interpreting on whether she wants "more" or for you to "yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy" with her as she proudly claps (usually for herself). Regardless, it's very cute and it's taken 8.freaking.months for communication to truly take place - I'm taking what I can get, ha ha. (SEE END OF POST FOR VIDEO)

She's getting closer to crawling (this feels like it's taken longer than 8 months, ha)... today Ty was trying to force her to crawl, and she gets on her toes and sticks her bum WAY up in the air (like a downward dog pose), to avoid using her knees. Poor kid. But she's army crawling/pulling/spinning/scootching like a pro every day. OH wait... did I say like a pro...like a pro with a fat lip...not like a pro at all, but better every day.

This beaut: Photobucket

...happened under my watch. Yes, I was playing with her, and didn't catch her before she had a HUGE faceplant (which left an incredible bloody smear on the floor I might add). After I cleaned up... it's amazing the amount of blood that gushes from such a small wound... and iced her lips, this is the brunt on it. She has a cut on the top, and just a small one on the bottom lip (not really worth showing).

Her hair is still not really growing in... poor girl is looking like she takes after me and not her papa. :( I was hoping she'd be in barrettes by now! But, she's a pretty cute baldy... and I guess better this than fighting over brushing her hair!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have more photos to post...perhaps tomorrow ha ha...no really....maybe tomorrow.

No comments: